Just this morning, my dad and I went to this year’s Singapore Books Deals Warehouse Sale. Today was the last day, so I did not dare miss it!
It is an annual event organised by Pansing Distribution. The sale was located at Pansing Building in Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 1. There were over half a million books up for grabs across different genres. Each book costs just for a cheap $8; 3 books for $20; and then the most amazing deal of all is that one box, which you can fill as much as you can, only costs $50! And the books are not secondhand, they are all brand new!
I spent filling up my box for more than 2 hours. The sight of all the books is overwhelming, there were a lot! As I cannot check the books one by one (if I do that, it will take me forever haha), I actually judged them by their covers. If the cover is pretty or interesting, I will read the synopsis. And then, if the synopsis sounds like a good story and suits my taste, the book goes into my box.
There were many genres available like Fiction, Young Adult, Sports, Biographies, Household and Cookbooks, Educational, Business, etc. In my case, I lingered around the Fiction and Young Adult tables. There were many titles! It’s so hard to choose!
And the aftermath? I got 34 books in total (3 from it, though, are for my mum and sister)!
Below are all the titles that I got (from top to bottom, from left to right):
1. The Proposal – Tasmina Perry
2. Tigermilk – Stefanie De Velasco
3. Love, Love Med Do – Mark Haysom
4. The Unwriting – Ellen Feldman
5. What Milo Saw – Virginia Macgregor
6. When Did You See Her Last? – Lemony Snicket
7. If I Could Turn Back Time – Nicola Doherty
8. The Broken Road – Patrick Leigh Fermor
9. Vivian Versus The Apocalypse – Katie Coyle
10. Salvage – Keren David
11. Attachments – Rainbow Rowell
12. The End Of The World As We Know It – Iva-Marie Palmer
13. Emilie And The Sky World – Martha Wells
14. Finding Colin – Firth – Mia March
15. Alice And The Fly – James Rice
16. The Madness – Alison Rattle
17. Fifteen Bones – R.J. Morgan
18. Anything But Love – Beth Ciotta
19. The Sum Of All Kisses – Julia Quinn
20. The Truth About You And Me – Amanda Grace
21. The Horse Dancer – Jojo Moyes
22. OMG Baby! – Emma Garcia
23. The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After – Julia Quinn
24. Lucas – Kevin Brooks
25. Thirty Sunsets – Christine Hurley Deriso
26. Love In The Time Of Global Warming – Francesca Lia Block
27. The Secret Life Of Amanda K. Woods – Ann Cameron
28. The Secret Paris Cinema Club – Nicolas Barreau
29. Never Google Heartbreak – Emma Garcia
30. Children Of The Jacaranda Tree – Sahar Delijani
31. Now That I’ve Found You – Ciara Geraghty
My bookshelf is so happy, and so am I! Can’t wait to read them all! I think I will not buy new books for a year, I am fully stocked! Haha!